The Land Rover Muddy Chef Challenge:
The challenge is a three-day event that has been described as “Top Chef meets Top Gear” and we think that’s a perfect description.
· SAFARI STYLE CAMPING (GLAMPING!)
· FINE CRAFT SPIRITS, WINE AND BEER
· CHALLENGING OFF-ROAD DRIVING (FOR ALL SKILL LEVELS)
· OFF-ROAD TRAINING AND EDUCATIONAL CLASSSES
· SPORTING FIELD EVENTS (SPORTING CLAY, TARGET SHOOTING, ETC)
· FINE CIGARS
· WORLD-CLASS FOOD
· VENDOR VILLAGE: ALL THINGS LAND ROVER, BESPOKE CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES
The Muddy Chef Challenge combines safari style camping, fancy dress cocktail parties, visits to local farm markets, and craft spirit providers, off-road driving, sporting field events (sporting clays, etc.) and two world-class vehicle based gourmet cooking contests.
Last year more than 90 modern and vintage Land Rovers attended with more than 75 teams cooking three courses. Imagine Top Chef level competition without a kitchen!
As the name implies, this event is open only to Land Rover owners. So if you have a Land Rover, join us for the largest Land Rover event of its kind in the world -- only at Lime Rock Park. For more info, visit www.muddychef.com or find us on Instagram or Facebook!
(Read more about the Muddy Chef Challenge in Connecticut Magazine.)
Watch this video, too!