Ticket Sellers are needed for all spectator race weekends at Lime Rock Park including the five major spectator events and the SCCA events. Pay is hourly. Cash register experience preferred. Must be able to deal with a fast-paced environment and problem -olve should the need arise. Ticket Sellers are the first representatives of Lime Rock Park that fans see, so it is important that they are personable, friendly and helpful. Also need to be responsible and accountable – punctuality is a must.
Event Staff is needed for all four major race weekends at Lime Rock Park. Pay is hourly. Must be available for the weekend of and the week prior to the four major spectator events. Duties include helping event coordinators with all aspects of preparation and execution of the event including:
• Setting up and taking down track signage
• Delivering collateral materials to booths, hospitality, teams, etc.
• Help maintain organization and communication on the Midway
• Help prepare and organize Hospitality
• Helping with execution of Sunday Car Shows
• Give track tours via golf carts
Event staff needs to be energetic, hardworking, personable and willing to go above and beyond what is asked of them. The Event Staff is the backbone of successful events and therefore applicants need to be responsible and accountable.
Guest Services is in need of personable, friendly and helpful staff to be available for anything needed by both spectators and Lime Rock Park staff. Pay is hourly. Must be available to work Saturdays, holiday weekends and/or late hours. Duties include:
• Checking-in all incoming traffic at the main gate
• Responsible for knowing who is on the grounds at all time
• Lost and Found headquarters
• A liaison between spectators and Lime Rock Park staff
• Attending to key locations at the track – main gates, hospitality areas, paddock, and others.
Track and facilities work, from painting and digging to plumbing and patching -- and everything in between.
Parking Staff is needed for all five major spectator events at Lime Rock Park. Parking Staff is responsible for guiding all spectators where to park, making sure the process is efficient. Pay is hourly. Parking is an important aspect of event weekends as there is a precise strategy for incoming and outgoing traffic. There are also car corrals and special parking for certain types of vehicles that need careful attention; thus, knowledge of types of cars is preferred. Must be personable, friendly and helpful toward others as well as responsible and accountable.